Expert US-UK Tax Advice.

Accountancy without frontiers.

Specialist UK-US tax accountant and advisory services for US companies and citizens working in the UK

Tax regulation for foreign companies and overseas citizens is often complex. Our team of US-UK tax specialists can provide expert accounting services and tax advice tailored to your situation. Our US tax experts in the UK
specialise and support clients across some of the most important matters including:

  • Personal tax including residence, domicile and the remittance basis of taxation
  • Social security
  • The decision for an overseas business between setting up a branch or subsidiary and the tax implications of the chosen company structure
  • Corporation tax incentives for innovative overseas businesses
  • Permanent establishment in the UK and tax on profits
  • VAT

HW Fisher provides US-UK tax advice to US companies and American citizens who have taken up employment in the UK. To discuss your specific circumstances, please get in touch with our US-UK tax accountants.

To read a summary of the requirements for US companies trading in the UK and the personal tax rules affecting American citizens, download our guide to US-UK tax.

For more information about how we help international investors from across the globe do business in the UK, click here.

Key contacts

Adam Bonell

020 7874 7832
Contact Adam Bonell
Connect with Adam Bonell
Download vCard

Contact us

We’d love to hear from you. To book an appointment or to find out more about our services: